Classification of nozzles：
1. Nozzles for burners (military and civil) 2. Non-burner nozzles
According to the function of the nozzle, the nozzle can be roughly divided into: spray nozzle, oil injection burner, sandblast nozzle, and special nozzle.
Classified by material, it can be divided into: metal nozzle, plastic nozzle, ceramic nozzle, alloy nozzle.
Classified by industry, it can be divided into: petrochemical nozzles, agricultural nozzles, textile nozzles, paper nozzles, printing nozzles, environmental protection (desulfurization, denitrification, denitrification, dust removal, etc.) nozzles, spray nozzles, iron and steel metallurgical nozzles, electronic nozzles, food nozzles.
According to the shape classification, it can be divided into: hollow cone nozzle, solid cone nozzle, square nozzle, rectangular nozzle, oval nozzle, fan nozzle, column flow (direct current) nozzle, two-fluid nozzle, multi-fluid nozzle and so on.
Nozzles for special industries: flame spray nozzles, Texaco nozzles, granulation nozzles, etc.
In short, the nozzle application is very wide, involving almost all fields.
1) Cleaning: Glass nozzle:Cars, motorcycles, household appliances, etc. pre-treatment chemical cleaning, car cleaning; high-pressure cleaning of the inner surface of bottles and barrels, such as beer bottles, oil drums, large-size tanks, etc.; chemical cleaning of the outer surface of circuit boards.
2)Spraying: phosphating, passivation, degreasing, etc. on the surface of metal parts; spraying can be divided into a combination of mechanical or air atomization as the mainstay, and electrostatic atomization as the supplementary method. It is used for metal, non-metal equipment, and furniture. , Interior decoration, etc.; tablet coating, inkjet printing, spray printing and dyeing.
3) Cooling:cooling towers, such as circulating water in power plants, ground gas turbine inlet cooling (using water film or other coolants) and other cooling towers; conveyor belt cooling.
4) Fire protection: storage tanks; drilling platforms, etc.
5) Humidification:humidification in workshops and storage rooms; humidification in textile workshops and printing plants to prevent static electricity.
6) Dust removal: garbage sweeper trucks press dust on the ground, sprinklers (basically use narrow-angle fan nozzles); remove dust from cupolas; remove dust from coal mines and factories (large spray guns can also be used).
7) Lubrication: Tank washing nozzles: lubrication of gears, bearings, steel cables; spraying release agent; lubrication of die on large forging presses; lubrication of conveyor belts or conveyor chains.
8) Air conditioning: air conditioning in the washing spray booth; S02 removal, N02 control; scrubbing gas, such as deoxygenation, etc.
9) Powder (agent, powder) preparation: chemical, food, medicine, ceramics and other powder products are prepared in spray drying equipment; powder metallurgy in metal, alloy and metal compound powder preparation.
10) Agriculture and gardens, such as spraying pesticides and fertilizers on agricultural and forest crops, spraying irrigation for nurseries and gardens, etc.
11) Daily life such as showering, spraying hair gel and mousse during haircuts, spraying insects and disinfectants on various occasions.
12) High pressure cleaning, ultrasonic cleaning, defoaming, cooling and quenching, water cooling, scrubber, fire prevention, and other surface cleaning processes.